Equation Wizard Help. License agreement
Equation Wizard is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
- All copyrights to Equation Wizard are exclusively owned by ElasticLogic.
- Anyone can use this software to solve 30 trial equations. If you want to continue using Equation Wizard after that, you must register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license for using Equation Wizard on not more than two computers, for any legal purpose. The registered Equation Wizard software may not be rented, leased or transferred.
- Registered users can use all new version of the program that will be released within 12 months after the registration free of charge.
- Equation Wizard unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Equation Wizard without written permission from the copyright holder. Equation Wizard unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
- EQUATION WIZARD IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by ElasticLogic.
- Installing and using Equation Wizard signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Equation Wizard files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
About a variable
Frequent input errors
For OS Windows
October 19, 2010
Equation Wizard updated to version 1.21
[Windows 7 support]
April 14, 2007
Equation Wizard updated to version 1.2
March 20, 2007
Equation Wizard updated to version 1.1
December 29, 2006
Equation Wizard 1.0 released
Tag your files